Finishing and Packing Manager
We are looking for a Packer to ensure products are shipped quickly and safely in accordance with company standards and procedures within the required timescales.
Ultimately, you will work in a fast-paced environment, and you will be responsible for the wellbeing and accuracy of items shipped to our customers.
Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as a Packer or similar role
• Operate and maintain a variety of equipment within the work area.
• Pack labels according to packing specification seal, palletise & wrap orders.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
• Maintain good warehouse working practices and general good housekeeping in packing and despatch areas.
• Complete all associated documentation relating to orders fully and accurately.
You will be working on a shift pattern weekly rotation on a triple shift.
EARLY - Mon - Thur 6:45am - 2:45pm FRIDAY 6:45am - 11:45am
MID - Mon - Thur 2:30pm - 10:15pm FRIDAY 11:30am - 5pm
NIGHT - Monday - Thursday 10pm - 7:15am
This is a position which is immediately available so if you are thinking of a new opportunity get in touch.
Location: Clydebank | Salary: 18000 - 20000 per year | Job type: Permanent