Technical & Compliance Manager
Job Title: Technical & Compliance Manager
You'll be working with a global print and packaging business. A true leader in their field and held in the highest esteem by all of their customers, luxury and prestigious brands within the Beverage & Alcohol sector.
We are seeking a highly motivated Technical & Compliance Manager to join the team. The Technical & Compliance Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining the company's compliance program, ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures. This role will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify areas of risk, develop corrective action plans, and provide ongoing training and support to ensure compliance at all levels of the organization.
• Develop and implement compliance policies, procedures, and controls in accordance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
• Monitor and assess the effectiveness of the compliance program, identifying areas for improvement and implementing corrective action plans as necessary.
• Stay up-to-date on relevant laws, regulations, and industry trends, providing guidance and support to internal stakeholders as needed.
• Develop and deliver compliance training programs to educate employees on compliance requirements and promote a culture of compliance throughout the organization.
• Conduct compliance audits and risk assessments, providing regular reports to senior management on compliance performance and areas for improvement.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas of risk and develop strategies for mitigating risk and ensuring compliance.
• Develop and maintain relationships with regulatory agencies, industry associations, and other stakeholders to stay informed on industry trends and emerging issues.
• 5+ years of experience in a compliance role, preferably in a regulated industry.
• Strong knowledge of relevant laws and regulations, including but not limited to COSH, HBOSH, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and GDPR.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify areas of risk and develop effective solutions.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
If you meet the above qualifications and are looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic and growing organisation, please get in touch and we can chat through everything you need to know and discuss your aspirations.
Location: Glasgow | Salary: 45000 - 55000 per year | Job type: Permanent